Thursday, October 23, 2008

10/18 8-miler

Saturday morning, I woke up at 6:15 am, freshened up and dressed for the last long run in training. By the time I taped up my knees and massaged on the roller it was already 7:25 am. I treated myself to a cab ride to CP. Coach Courtney and Sapna were already going over instructions to the runners. It was very cold and windy, everyone was dressed in sweatshirts, jackets and track pants. I was one of the few morons in shorts (the tape would have got stuck to long pants). I started off with my running buddy Divya on the 6-mile loop in clockwise direction. We usually run anti-clockwise. The loop looked quite different going in the opposite direction, welcome change. 8 miles and an hour and half later we were back at the tree. I had been watching out for pain, there was no pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment