Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week of 8/17-8/23

Significant improvement over the last week. My ankle was still sore but the strapping helped. My hormones had stabilized. Managed to do all the runs in my schedule, and at 10-11 mpm pace!

The long run was on the Park Ave route. This was the last of the Saturdays when Park Ave was closed to traffic in the morning. I ran with some people from the Asha training group. We started from CP, got off at 72nd St, crossed over to Park Ave, ran all the way to Union Sq, down Lafyette St all the way to City Hall, crossed over to the Brooklyn Bridge, and all the way back. The round trip was slightly over 13 miles, the halfway mark. Yayyyy my first ever 13-miler. I am feeling a lot more confident about running the LA half this weekend. Wish me luck!

Mileage = 5 + 4+ 13 = 22 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment