Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Update on marathon registration

I signed up for the DC Marine Corps Full Marathon, Oct 26. I am running 5 miles right now. It is an effort but there aren't too many aches and pains. I am feeling slightly more confident about doing the full marathon. Besides, most people in the Asha training group are targeting the full, and I didn't want to be left out :) On second thoughts, am I suicidal?

I also signed up for the Disneyland half in LA on the Labor Day weekend. It is called the Happiest Race on Earth. I am planning to get some funky head gear and run amock among the cartoons. I hope I get the finisher medal from Mickey Mouse Check out the course map. YAAYYYYYY!!! I am so excited. I will be running with Sheela. Shilpa, Amit and Laukik will buddy run with us. Introductions: These are my friends from undergrad; we know each other for so long, they are family! :)

1 comment: